- Registered user must have a Role of Student.
- First contact your coordinator to make sure if he has assigned you a registration ID and password.
- Second, If he will unable to assist, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for coordinator access with CC department Chairmen.
- Browser (Mozilla or Chrome) should be installed on you PC/Laptop.
- In Windows, Mozilla can be accessed by clicking Menu Start-> All Programs -> Mozilla Firfox.
- InWIndows, Chorme can be accessed by clikcing Menu Start -> All Programs -> Google Chrome.
- PC/Laptop must be connected with Internet.
- Type the url (http://lms.uet.edu.pk/) in address bar in one of your favorute browser.
- If you dont know how ot open url in browser then see the post 'How to open UET LMS in Browser.'
- Login with your user name and passoword.
- If you dont know how to login then please see the post 'How to login in UET LMS?'
HOW STUDENT CAN VIEW ATTENDANCE REPORT
Steps to View Attendance Report
- After login to LMS account, user (Student) will click on "Reports" menu from side bar (See relevant image 1)
- A pop-up will appear and student will select appropriate options from dropdown:
- Select Report
- After fillig fields student will click on View Report button and report will be downloaded in PDF Format (See the relevant image 2)
Note: Student can view report semester wise by selecting specific semester from dropdown.