- First year and second year students are allowed to register in at most 19 credit hours only.
- Students of third year and beyond are allowed to register in at most 22 credit hours. In Summer Semester, students are allowed maximum 8 credit hours.
- Registration will only be allowed in a subject if the prerequisites, if any, of this subject have been completed successfully.
- The student may add or drop subjects within first two weeks of the semester. Subject unregisteration will not be allowed after first the two weeks from the start of the semester.
- After registration, click on current courses in your LMS account to confirm that all the required courses have been registered successfully.
No relaxation will be permitted in the registration deadline.