- Registered user must have a Role of Coordinator.
- First contact your chairmanto make sure if he has assigned the role of coordinator or not.
- Second, If he will unable to assist, Please email us at [email protected] for coordinator access with CC department Chairmen.
- Browser (Mozilla or Chrome) should be installed on you PC/Laptop.
- In Windows, Mozilla can be accessed by clicking Menu Start-> All Programs -> Mozilla Firfox.
- InWIndows, Chorme can be accessed by clikcing Menu Start -> All Programs -> Google Chrome.
- PC/Laptop must be connected with Internet.
- Type the url (http://lms.uet.edu.pk/) in address bar in one of your favorute browser.
- If you dont know how ot open url in browser then see the post 'How to open UET LMS in Browser.'
- Login with your user name and passoword.
- If you dont know how to login then please see the post 'How to login in UET LMS?'
- "Create Faculty" is only allowed to coordinator nominated by chairman of respected department.
HOW TO RESET STUDENT PASSWORD
Student Profile containing Student credentials
Steps to Reset Student Password
- After login to LMS account, user (Coordinator) will click on Student Information menu from sidebar
- Under Faculty Information, submenu of Student Profile will be visible to coordinator, click on submenu
- List of Students will appear that were created by his/her coordinator (see the relevant image 1)
- Click on that user's profile for which coordinator want to reset password (see the relevant image 2) a new screen will appear
- Coordinator will click on change password link (highlighted in image) visible to coordinator above Registration Number of user, a pop-up will appear (see the relevant image 3)
- Coordinator will add new password and finally click on Change Password button, new password will be saved.
- Student can login to his/her account using that new password.