- Registered user must have a Role of Student.
- First contact your coordinator to make sure if he has assigned you a registration ID and password.
- Second, If he will unable to assist, Please email us at email@example.com for coordinator access with CC department Chairmen.
- Browser (Mozilla or Chrome) should be installed on you PC/Laptop.
- In Windows, Mozilla can be accessed by clicking Menu Start-> All Programs -> Mozilla Firfox.
- InWIndows, Chorme can be accessed by clikcing Menu Start -> All Programs -> Google Chrome.
- PC/Laptop must be connected with Internet.
- Type the url (http://lms.uet.edu.pk/) in address bar in one of your favorute browser.
- If you dont know how ot open url in browser then see the post 'How to open UET LMS in Browser.'
- Login with your user name and passoword.
- If you dont know how to login then please see the post 'How to login in UET LMS?'
HOW STUDENT REGISTER SUBJECTS
Steps to Register in Subjects
- After login to LMS account, user (Student) will click on "offered subjects" from side bar menu (See relevant image 1)
- A new screen will appear and student will select appropriate options from dropdown:
- Offered Subjects
- After fillig fields student will click on Load Subject button and subject will appear in the bottom tree view with Register button (See the relevant image 2)
- To get registered in loaded subject student will click on Register button (see the relevant image 3)
- After registeration that subject's name will change color to Green
Note: Student can unregister from a subject by simply loading that subject and click on Unregister button.