- Registered user must have a Role of Teacher.
- First contact your chairman to make sure if he has assigned the role of Teacher or not.
- Second, If he will unable to assist, Please email us at email@example.com for Teacher access with CC department Chairmen.
- Browser (Mozilla or Chrome) should be installed on you PC/Laptop.
- In Windows, Mozilla can be accessed by clicking Menu Start-> All Programs -> Mozilla Firfox.
- InWIndows, Chorme can be accessed by clikcing Menu Start -> All Programs -> Google Chrome.
- PC/Laptop must be connected with Internet.
- Type the url (http://lms.uet.edu.pk/) in address bar in one of your favorute browser.
- If you dont know how ot open url in browser then see the post 'How to open UET LMS in Browser.'
- Login with your user name and passoword.
- If you dont know how to login then please see the post 'How to login in UET LMS?'
HOW TO RECORD CQI
1. CQI Incident (Read Below...)
CQI Incident Menu
- After login to LMS account user (Teacher) will click on "CQI Incident" menu from sidebar (See relevant image CQI Incident Menu)
- Click on “Create” button in CQI Incident menu a new screen will appear (See relevant image CQI Incident)
- Teacher will fill in the following fields required in form view as:
- Nature of problem
- Next click will be on Initiate Request button below Save and Discard button on top left, by doing so state will change from Draft to Request Initiate on top right (See relevant image Draft to Request Initiate)
- Then teacher will click on Take Corrective Action button below Save and Discard button on top left, by doing so again state will change from Request Initiate to Corrective Action Taken on top right
- Fill in the fields:
- Corrective Action (dropdown)
- Corrective Action Remarks (manually)
- After filling click on Start Implementation button on top left below save button (See relevant image Start Implementation)
- Teacher then go to Implementation tab at bottom of screen next to “Corrective Action”, there teacher will fill in the respective fields under this tab:
- Add/Create Assessment Ref.
- Add Student
- Click on the Save button on top left corner (See relevant image Implementation Tab)
CQI Result Menu
- After entering data in implementation tab teacher will click on CQI Result menu a new screen will appear (See relevant image CQI Result)
- At top left corner of screen there will be a Create button (shown to teacher), after click on that button some fields will be required
- CQI Incident
- Student (these fields will be filled according to selections made in previous tab CQI Incident) (See relevant image Create CQI Result)
- After filling fields teacher will click on Load Questions button above fields then he will enter Obtained Marks in the field provided (See relevant image Load Questions)
- Teacher will click on Save button on top left corner
- On clicking Post Result, state will change from Draft to Submitted (See relevant image Post Result)
CQI Incident Menu
- Go to CQI Incident Menu again and click on currently made CQI Incident as highlighted (See relevant image Current CQI Incident)
- A new screen will ppear, from this interface click on Final Review button on top left corner
- Teacher then go to Final Decision tab Implementation tab at bottom of screen, there teacher will fill in the respective fields under this tab:
- Final Decision
- Final Decision Remarks
- Click on Save button on top left corner
- Click on Closed button below Save button on top, state will change from Final Review to Closed